Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered my vararam! :guiness: My question is, is there anything small I can add to performance, nothing like exhaust(too expensive) I know alot say that thermo.,TB ect dont do nothing but is that true for everyone? would there be anything small inexenpise to add to a stock car? what about the Predator programmer, I see alot of threads on it but Im still confused, can I add my vararam and tune it with the Predator to give it a tad more power?? thanx ;)

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Sorry nothing that I no of. To feel any performance improvement in your Butt-O-Meter you need around 10 HP increase. Save up your pennies and buy headers. Once an a while you will see a used set of Stainless Steel Works Headers for sale. You could contact Lou at LG Motor Sports and see if he has any used ones for sale. I know he takes trade-ins. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's my theory but I just thought someone had something interesting! So after the headers, Can I programm it myself with the Predator? No offense to tuners and shops, but if I can do something myself Id rather, even if I know less I will still treat my car better :jammin: when I get serious the obvious I cant do it myself :ity:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts