Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to plot the Corvette plant production by using information posted here. I used the known sequence numbers and TPWs posted and now I have a model projecting future builds.

It would help a lot if anyone has data on number of cars being built per day or on sequence numbers associated with actual production dates. Please post any new info here.

Thanks, jerboa /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Use the recent posts by the members who checked on cars. That will let you know how the line was moving so you can check the accuracy of the car/day estimates.

I think you know what I mean as you probably had this in mind.
chris

·
Registered
255 Posts
Jerboa, My seq #2972 was on the line on 7/30 at 8:30am BG time. Tony Barker ( Rat ) and talking to Sonny when I was at BG on 7/30 said they where working 10hr shifts Monday - Thursday and 8 hrs on Friday. About average 150 to 160 cars a day and 130 to 135 on Friday.

This is what I understand and what I rememeber.

Dealer called yesterday and today to verify I have a VIN # and my EB Z06 was shipped from BG either late yesterday or today /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

02 EB Z06, Everything Except BSM, Order # DJSFWR, TPW 07/30, Seq#002972

·
Registered
0 Posts
We are working diligently on the problem!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Hopefully a few contacts will be able to help us. Still working on it!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

On 2001-08-03 17:40, 2003anv spewed forth this drivel:
Jerboa, My seq #2972 was on the line on 7/30 at 8:30am BG time. Tony Barker ( Rat ) and talking to Sonny when I was at BG on 7/30 said they where working 10hr shifts Monday - Thursday and 8 hrs on Friday. About average 150 to 160 cars a day and 130 to 135 on Friday.

This is what I understand and what I rememeber.

Dealer called yesterday and today to verify I have a VIN # and my EB Z06 was shipped from BG either late yesterday or today /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

02 EB Z06, Everything Except BSM, Order # DJSFWR, TPW 07/30, Seq#002972

Just what I needed! Does anyone know when the 10 hour days started?

jerboa /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
576 Posts
These are the same typical production numbers we saw during the 2001 model run. I predicted within a day when mine would be built last October.

GOLD72

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Frank,
I know sonny can't be replaced but I hope we still will have access to help with sequence numbers so we can go see our cars being built, G.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Torched,

Hang loose!! I'm going to pull my ace out of the hole tomorrow!! Hopefully we will have answers!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
223 Posts
Jerboa:

In case u want more data points. My VON issued July 26th; TPW August 20/Event Code 3100 assigned August 7th. Event Code 5000/Delivered to Dealer is estimated to be "three weeks after TPW".

Cheers

·
Registered
19,096 Posts

On 2001-08-07 18:17, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Torched,

Hang loose!! I'm going to pull my ace out of the hole tomorrow!! Hopefully we will have answers!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Frank:

Sounds like your on to something....can't wait to see what's 'cookin! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Zipster /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yes Frank!! Let us know when you have 'officially' landed your contact....oops!! Did that come out right? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Haven't missed my last 3 builds of new Corvettes...and I sure as heck do not want to miss the building of this '02 MY Z06.... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thanks Frank!!
Zman

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Sounds good Frank.Keep us posted.G /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts