Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as you all know, about every 2 months we ask for your new ideas or ways to improve the site and make it more valuable to you as a member.

We're constantly thinking up new ways to do things and implementing those ideas and we also like to get feedback from the members, after all you bought the best sportscar on the planet didn't you, you must be very smart :)

Anyway, post you wish list here, nothing is too crazy, though somethings we just can't do or we're just too busy spending all the millions we make off the site :roll: :)

So let us have it!

JC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Brutha,

I just don't know how it can get any better. :-?

Just get the FRC section rolling for our forefathers :lol: and that's it!! Oh...I love this place!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Frank, all the FRC links are in place and the main page to the site reflects those changes now. The FRC registry is officially open for business. I'll be finishing the stats page tomorrow are we're done :)

JC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
568 Posts
I agree with Frank.. The site is awesome!

If you have the historical data around, it would be neat to see a graph that showed the number of Z's registered per week..

Same for new members/week, though I know the glitch with registration dates would be a bear.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brian, we don't track the Z's registered per week. But we do track members per week and can provide that.......but not on a page....

Nice sig BTW :)

JC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,616 Posts
How about a map of the U.S. showing where members are located, or a list of States and Countries showing the number of members in each? That would be INTERESTING:)

You could title it: Where Da Brudah's Live :D

Barrie :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The astute will notice yet another small but cool change :)

DON'T abuse it guys, the format follows and WILL be enforced and we're gonna be pissed if we have to change these every day.....

Year Color (abbreviated) Interior(abbreviated for ModRed)

Examples:

01 Black/Black
02 EB/Mod Red
01 QS/Black
01 SW/ModRed
02 TR/ModRed
01 MY/Black

00 NB FRC
99 TR FRC

NO SUBSTITUTIONS!!!

If you have no idea what the hell I'm talking about, you'll have to find it yourself :p

JC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
680 Posts
Hey JC,
How about a Transporter that Beams us all over to Hooters for an annual get-together and good time? :D

If you can do that.....well, then I guess I can't think of anything else that is needed:cool: :cheers: :eek: :z: :z: :z:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry JZ, how about 2 icons on the main forums that:

1. Show new posts in that particular forum since your last visit
2. Create a new thread in that forum right from the index

Will that do till I perfect my transporter technology? :)

It's 3:40am, I'm going to bed, you guys are keeping me up too late :eek: :p

JC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
N4C5S said:
The astute will notice yet another small but cool change :)

DON'T abuse it guys, the format follows and WILL be enforced and we're gonna be pissed if we have to change these every day.....

Year Color (abbreviated) Interior(abbreviated for ModRed)

Examples:

01 Black/Black
02 EB/Mod Red
01 QS/Black
01 SW/ModRed
02 TR/ModRed
01 MY/Black

00 NB FRC
99 TR FRC

NO SUBSTITUTIONS!!!

If you have no idea what the hell I'm talking about, you'll have to find it yourself :p

JC

this is pretty cool. ;)

-jason
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,332 Posts
JC,

Thanks for all and get some sleep so you can produce................

:cheers: :cheers:

ps. Work on the transporter...........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,024 Posts
I know this has been talked about before and I am sure their is a reason for not having it but a spell checker would be nice.:-? For those of us that spell phone with an "F" it would be helpfull:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,834 Posts
Fine, fine place to be. Never met a bunch of cooler people, or, since the inception of the FRC Registy, felt more at home on a forum. :cheers:

The map of where the Bruthas/Sistas are would be pretty cool. But other than that, I can't think of anything new and innovative right now.

Once again, thanks very much for everyone's efforts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
568 Posts
01ZEE06 said:
How about a map of the U.S. showing where members are located, or a list of States and Countries showing the number of members in each? That would be INTERESTING:)
Cool idea!

The map would be a rather challenging feature to implement, but should be very do-able..

I'm thinking there could be a count of Z's over each state with a Z. You'd be able to select between All/01/02/FRC. Clicking on a state would bring up those members' registry info. Doing the world would be a lot more work!

I like the idea of an icon to see new posts since last visit.. That will be nice.

The new car detail feature is a nice touch :)

Thanks JC!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
680 Posts
N4C5S said:
Sorry JZ, how about 2 icons on the main forums that:

1. Show new posts in that particular forum since your last visit
2. Create a new thread in that forum right from the index

Will that do till I perfect my transporter technology? :)

It's 3:40am, I'm going to bed, you guys are keeping me up too late :eek: :p

JC
Yup, that will work!!:D :D .......Until of course we get that transporter thing happnin!:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,384 Posts
Thanks JC

I know it's a thankless job, and requires a lot of your time, so I vote to raise your salery 100% JC!
Sincerely though, THANKS for making this a great place to spend time!
Hopefully we can get some links to Z06 modifications / installs up on our site that will benefit all of us that have to have pictures and text to fix or mod our Z06's, even if it is just a cut and paste of a link to the specific thread that specifically addresses the install.
Just my $2.32 worth!:D :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,024 Posts
I think a Coupe and Vert site would be kool as well. No flames intended. Lots of members might want some info for them selfs or perhaps for their spouse. I got to think it would atract more members.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Rick Daniel said:
I think a Coupe and Vert site would be kool as well.
Only problem with that is we would be detracting from what this site is really about. The Corvette Z06 and the Brotherhood.

When the C6 debuts...that will be a whole new ballgame!!! :D www.c6vette.com!!
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top