Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting closer....got a TPW of 10-8, went 3100 last week, went 3400 today......Any other tpw's of 10-8 who plan to be at the plant that week????Heard it was possible to pick up someone's build sheet.

I plan a NCM delivery and guessing it will be last week of Oct or 1st week in November.

Getting Psyched!!!:D

Getting my smile muscles in shape; practising every nite infront of mirror:roll:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will post it on the calendar as soon as I am sure when, I talked to Judy today and we informally talked about Nov 2nd,but not confirmed yet. I have a Z06banner and will be flashing away. Taking my son with me...age 20...great bonding time...He will get honors to crank it up and drive it off for the first time(but only a short distance and slow....then its my time)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Z06BANDIT,
I have the same build week. If you find someone who is going to be there, please let me know so I can sweet talk them into getting my sheet too.

I will be taking delivery at the museum as well. I had been thinking that the end of Oct was about when I would get to see it.

Maybe we will be there at the same time. I will put it all on the calendar when I get the papers. Like you I am waiting to hear when they want me to come get it.

The wait is finally ending.
chris

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
How kewl!!!! You know what the monkey said when they cut off his tail?

"It won't be long now!" :D

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
You're gonna really enjoy the NCM delivery! When you talk to Judy, ask her if Adam can do your delivery. If he can't, request Karen.

I wonder who's smile will be bigger - yours or your son's :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Another 10/8'er right here. I'll be doing my NCM on 11/1, as that was the earliest I was offered. I may try to bribe 'em into letting me pick it up earlier, though. :D ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts