M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TAW said:
Mean Green, you beat me to it!

Thanks a bunch

Phil:D
helpin' you out bud....gotta a lotta friends over here!

Mark

·
Registered
4 Posts
NEW EVENT GRAPHIC UP!

Very Attractive "T"s have been designed with the events new logo on them.
ALL Corvettte clubs are asked to bring their banners!
Display them proud on the front lawn of Pointe Orlando.

If you would like to see the new logo and register for the event,
go here:
www.tawow.com/cfa.htm

The "T" shirts will sell like hot cakes and they will be a rare momento of a memorable event in Corvette history.

Phil

God Bless America!

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
MeanGreen, TAW,

Would love a T of this event, can't make it on the 21st, but will be in Orlando the 26th to the 31st. Willing to make a "donation to the fund" to cover the shirt. If you can do this please obtain an XL for me.

Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jason:
Register on the site with a comment that you cant make it but would love to donate and buy a "T".

Im not sure how many Pointe Orlando is having printed though hopefully ater the event we can post how many are left if anyone wants to buy one.

They are great looking though.

Thanks for the support.

It now will be televised and ALL clubs will be announced with how many cars they brought. Awards will be given out to clubs with the most cars, most $ and furthest driven.

The clubs presently invited are:

Bay Area Corvette Club, Clearwater
Classic Corvettes of Orlando
Corvette Club of Marion County
Corvette Club of Orlando Inc. Orlando
Corvette Club of The Palm Beaches
Corvettes of Charlotte County, Murdock
Corvette Cruisers, Jacksonville
Corvette Cruisers, New Port Richey
Central Florida Corvette Association
First Coast Corvette Association
Florida Chapter of NCRS
Florida Keys Corvette Club
Florida Corvette Club, Orlando
Florida Keys Corvette Club, Summerland Key
Gulfside Corvette Club
Indian River Corvette Club, Indian River
Nature Coast Corvette Club, Spring Hill
North Florida Corvette Association
Renegades Corvette Club, Ft. Lauderdale
Space Coast Corvette Club, Melbourne
Stuart Corvette Club, Stuart
Tampa Bay Vettes
Titusville Corvette Club

I for one will make sure my club isnt announced as having ZERO cars! This is too important an event.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mdickie said:
MeanGreen, TAW,

Would love a T of this event, can't make it on the 21st, but will be in Orlando the 26th to the 31st. Willing to make a "donation to the fund" to cover the shirt. If you can do this please obtain an XL for me.

Thanks, Mark
if you cant get one by registering and stating you want a tee, lemme know and I'll do my best to hook you up!

Mark

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TAW.....gotta add the forum as a club :D

both of them :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks Mark!

Andy Pilgrim is now going to be there and we have about a dozen clubs commiting to showing up.

300 "T" were donated, I told Pointe Orlando its not going to be enough and they said if we sell out we will allow people to order them on line after the event.

Ill be making a "T" shirt order form on the same site after the event so people can order "T"s if your not going to be there.

People at the event get first dibbs though, sorry.

We have people wanting 2 & 3"T"s since it is very nice and a great "T" to have showing Corvettes support in America.

After the event the price may go up to $15.00 to cover the added printers costs that were donated on the first 300.

Corvettes for America. www.tawow.com/cfa.htm

PLEASE everyone.. We NEED LOTS of Corvettes to really attract the media, the news and all the world tourists on International drive.

We want to get national news on this event to give other states the idea and have a COrvettes for America IN ALL 50 states!!!!

I will donate the event logo and screen print for the "T"s in ALL STATES. All that would change is the event date.

Thanks
Phil.

God Bless

1 - 9 of 9 Posts