Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am going up Sat. morning also. If you don't mind a little cruizing company, I could link up with you over here on the IL. Interstate and buy breakfast!!!!! Am taking the wife's PT Cruiser so I can buy some "stuff". Ken-

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Had lunch (liquid) with Frank today and we discussed same and we are going to take one car (to be decided who's). We haven't set a time yet but sounds like fun.

Frank, what do you have for breakfast???

George

·
Registered
0 Posts
Busch Lite/Tequila breakast?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sounds good to me!! George, I can drive if you want. I think there is a caravan meeting at 8 AM in Illinois somewhere around Troy, IL. We can work out details after you return from Dallas and after I return from Detroit next week.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Frank:

Reminder: Call me next week...I still have a tape of Joliet NHRA event for 'ya!

Zipster /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Frank/George: Just let me know the particulars AND breakfast is on me. Drop me a note at my office email: [email protected] By the way Frank, I ordered the B&B TriFlo PRT's with Speedway tips yesterday.........after hearing yours I had to have 'em!!!!! Now I have chrome wheels and the exhaust waiting for the new Black '02 ZZZZZZ.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have a conflict of interest!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I recieved 2 free tickets to the NHRA Craftsman Nationals today. Its the same weekend as Bloomington!! I think I owe it to the Forum to go to Bloomington and spread the Z06VETTE.COM word!! But I damn sure like the drags too. Looks like I will be giving my tickets away. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

It will probably be hot as hell at the drags, so looks like Bloomington for me.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I just want to let you guys know I cancelled my reservations for Bloomington this morning.

My Mom is in very critical condition after suffering her 2nd massive stroke, complicated by pneumonia, and blood on her brain.

I'm taking it day by day.

Zippy (lost a lot of his zip)

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Zippy,

Sorry to hear about you mom /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif Hope all turns out for the best.

Ken,

Franks out....Zippys out........Just you and me at the West Coast Corvettes Trailer 11:00 am Saturday

George

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Hi Gang!

Just a quick update...When I replied that I cancelled Bloomington it was after hearing the Emergency room doctor tell me (and our family) that "she has between 5 minutes, and 24 hours." Everyone was devastated of course. BUT, just this afternoon (almost 48 hours after) Mom's condition has been upgraded, her blood pressure has increased, she is talking, joking, and all in all remarkably better today! Of course, I realize the severity of her condition, but I am feeling so much better tonight!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif smiling again!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Zippy, I guess that extra prayer from all the Forum members worked!! I'm so happy for you. Give me a call later, I'm in room 916 at the Ponchartrain. 965-9464.

Frank

1 - 12 of 12 Posts