Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOes anyone from Atlanta know of anything ZO6 related going on this summer? Or would you like to get something started?

·
Registered
345 Posts
I am trying to go to some Road Atlanta events.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in suwanee, just 15-20 miles south of road atlanta. I'll go to anything there I here of.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I live in NE Atlanta. I don't know of Z06 specific events, but Corvette Atlanta is very active with meetings usually twice a month. Last month was a large meeting at Tom Jumper chevy with a bunch of Vettes. Let me know if you want more info. Some of their meetings are track times, others are non-car related for fun (e.g. we have a canoe trip on Aug 18)

If I'm available for something you want to put on, I'm game. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vince

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vince
I would like to get some more info. Send it to me.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Several of us are going to Commerce next Fri. to try our hand at the 1/4mile. Atlanta Dragway is only about 45min from you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Road Atlanta has 2 "Track Days" weekends left this year. The next one is Sept. 8-9. I attended the last one, July 14, and there was a Z06 as well as a few hot C5 coupes and an awesome ZR1 with a Lingenfelter large displacement LT5.

You can get the info at panozracingschool.com.

That was my first time to drive Road Atlanta, and the instruction was great. It was the most fun I've ever had on a road course.

Bob Bishop
Gainesville, GA

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
M&M - you have mail.

Bob - Road Atlanta has always scared the heck out of me - especially under the bridge. It's better with the chicane, and no bump. Personally, I like roebling Road better - flat and almost nothing to hit if you go off !

Vince

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have heard that the do the same thing at Atlanta Motor Speedway, but I have not been able to find any info over the internet. Anyone have any insite.

G

·
Shoe...

SHOE said:
Several of us are going to Commerce next Fri. to try our hand at the 1/4mile. Atlanta Dragway is only about 45min from you.
I'm interested in meeting y'all up in Commerce...what time do you plan on being up there?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts