Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I missed a lot of good action / review / learning by not recording my first road race. I aim to fix that. What mounts / cameras are people using. Is till have an analog video camera. Sorta hate to buy a new one, but I guess I need digital to poston internet eaily, etc. right? How can I do well and maintain the racing budget? :usa:

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Aaron,

I was just showing off some in-car shots tonight to my aunt and uncle, so I have the camera at my finger tips!

I have a Sony DCR-HC20 NTSC HandyCam. I also bought a long-life (4 hour) battery. I am considering buying a wide angle lens, also.

Forum sponsor PFC has a neat Brey Kraus camera mount, and IO Port also. Either will work well for you.

I transfer my video to my Compaq lap top and then up load it to my company's web site for viewing. I can also view from the navigation screen on my new Cadillac STS...pretty cool to see, and we can crank it up on the Bose sound system!

I think I paid $450-$500 for the camera, another $100 for the battery, and about $160 for the camera mount. I might be off a bit on the numbers, but not far.

I love rewatching this stuff: trust me you will too!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts