Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

In working with the NCM on the upcoming Z06fest, we were offered the opportunity to submit ideas / drawings for a T-Shirt that commemorates this event.

I'd like to ask if someone can provide a photo of a past event T-Shirt from the NCM that we may use as a guideline / reference. Our own MRDATALIFE as offered to assist in the design area. However, if any of you out there are creative or have experience in T-Shirt design, please step forward and contact me directly at [email protected] with your ideas, or please post them here.

I do need to mention, that we are down to the wire and have a very short time to get ideas to the NCM. So, I need help now. J

Thanks everyone and I look forward to meeting many of you at the event SEPTEMBER 26-28 2002

www.hbscomputers.com/z06fest

Joe

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Joe,
I bought a T-shirt at the museum a few years ago because I thought it looked good. Little did I realize (just this summer) that it was for the C5 registry birthday bash.
I will do my best to get a digital picture taken of it and put up here. I will try to come through.
My comment on the shirt, I really like it. It isn't gaudy or too loud. In fact, it was the only one I liked at the time. So I would vote for a similar design with good pictures.
Hopefully you will see what I mean.

I will do the pic tonight.

chris

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone :)

Thanks again

Joe

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Sorry, work swamped me. I will be working on it this weekend if I get out of work other than sleeping.

chris

·
Registered
144 Posts
I bought a T-shirt this past September when I was there for "The Celebration" on Labor Day but I don't have a picture of it. I will try to get one tomorrow and send it to you.

Chuck

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Help!!!!!!!

Anyone???????????????????????

Thanks

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts