Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

well, i am having the hardest time finding tires here in Montreal, Canada for my Z06. Back tires are bald, i want to order Toyo T1R's, but they only get here in 4 weeks.

If i order through tire rack, shipping to canada is a pain, and not worth it with all the extra shipping fees and duties and taxes.

so the only thing i can find are Yokohama AVS sport.

anyone try these before, thoughts/recommendations?

if i put 275/40/17 in front, is that ok?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I just switched to the Yokos - 18F/19R. They were mounted on new Motorsport rims. Had a little balance issue at 75-80 mph that we're dialing out. 30 grams left front, zeroed-out right front. We're doing the rears tonight.

As to the tires - I don't do track or strip, but street is very good once you scuff them in and the provide OUTSTANDING rain performance.

And they look great! :thumb:

·
Registered
806 Posts
I have the AVS Sports on my ZO6 right now. 275's up front and 295's in the rear and I am really pleased with them. :thumb: They fit up front like they were 265's so no issues. It rains alot down here in Southern Georgia/Florida and they are great in the rain and outstanding on dry pavement. They are also very quiet compared to the Goodyear SC's and are less expensive than many other Z rated tires out there not to mention they look good. I would recomend the AVS Sports!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
They will fit fine with no problems.
265/40/17 diameter of 25.34"
275/40/17 diameter of 25.66"
:z:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts