Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get the Kooks longtubes, but I like the sound of my exhaust with the h pipe and Ti's. The only reason I would be going to the headers is for a little more rwhp and meaner sound. I love the Ti's sound.

Should I get the hi flow cats and x-pipe when I install the kooks, or will my Cats and h-pipe work without cutting anything with the Kooks? :-?

tia

augydog

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Headers and the stock Ti's make for a great system :coo: :z: :z:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Headers and the stock ti is fine, thats what I have, but LGM LT headers and x pipe, Random Tech Metal Matrix cats and stock Ti.
Neither Kooks or LG headers will bolt up to the stock H-pipe. You'll need to get there cats and x-pipe. Sounds awesome.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
augydog said:
Should I get the hi flow cats and x-pipe when I install the kooks, or will my Cats and h-pipe work without cutting anything with the Kooks? :-?

tia

augydog
The Kooks come as a system if I'm not mistaken. I'd go ahead and get the high flow cats and x-pipe. I don't think the stock stuff will work unless you do a custom install. :thumb:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Exactly what I did, unless your into loud exhaust and it works great with my blower

1 - 5 of 5 Posts