Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Saw this dude on some other "forum" and wanted to share it.:eek:
Dont ever think it hurts to wait for your car to get built after seeing this! :lol:
Takes all kinds!

Edited: DO NOT OPEN THIS IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE EYES!! Frank

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
That's fu*king gross

This probably the 1st time I would like to have a post deleted! Fubu/Les:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: : :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke::puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Re: That's fu*king gross

FUBU69 said:
This probably the 1st time I would like to have a post deleted! Fubu/Les
I agree, Les.

Sorry racingfast, but I'm going to remove the attachment from your post because I don't see a Vette or banner in the pic. Maybe if it had a 'CORVETTE' tattoo things might be different :lol:

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GUYS: I am sorry!

HEY Les/Manatee and everyone else: forgive me for that post. This being the "adult" section of the forum, I thought it was open to anything. When I saw that I thought--geeeez I never heard or saw that before and wanted to share. :roll:
If you only want corvette pics on here then dont label it adult or over 18. Please dont :puke: all over me for this, my intentions were good. OK? Lets have a :guiness: and move on...:cheers:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
racingfast,

No problemo. Thanks.

This being the 'banner pictures' forum, I deleted the attachment for lack of Vette or z06vette.com banner in the picture. I didn't delete or lock the thread, in case someone decides to move the thread/attachment elsewhere. I am still learning the 'limits' of this site.

We do have a banner picture contest going, so if you have some banner pics, keep 'em coming, and earn lots of points. Someone has to dethrone Frank :)

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks VINCE

Believe it or not that was NOT me in the pic so I couldnt put a banner on it..:eek: Thanks for not booting me outta the best forum on the net. :p
I will make sure future pics have banners.....maybe we need an "X" Rated section for the rest of the perverts.... Brian

·
Registered
0 Posts
Re: Thanks VINCE

racingfast said:
Thanks for not booting me outta the best forum on the net. :p
.... Brian
Brian, we aren't about to boot anyone for something as petty as posting an obscene picture. :) We don't do that over here.

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CHEERS!

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Frank, if you say that pic's okay, it must be okay :roll:

I thought the parking brake on a C4 was to the left of the driver's seat...

Vince

1 - 15 of 15 Posts