Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Miami and I am looking for a good dealership to sell me a Z within about a 75 mile radius. My biggest concern is the mechanical department. I went to a couple of dealerships who were all to happy to sell me the machine but I could see that there was no one there who I would trust working on it. Since I am no mechanic (I am actually quite dangerous with tools) I really need to feel confident that someone can do reliable repair and maintanance.

Is it just me or is chevy selling a car that they are not really capable of supporting? That is what I have seen on my recon visits.

thanks!

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
zolong, noone will post dealers here unless they are supporting us. They may choose to use an offline method, but in general, our supporting vendors are worth the extra distance..........

JC

·
Registered
666 Posts
zolong said:
I live in Miami and I am looking for a good dealership to sell me a Z within about a 75 mile radius. My biggest concern is the mechanical department. I went to a couple of dealerships who were all to happy to sell me the machine but I could see that there was no one there who I would trust working on it. Since I am no mechanic (I am actually quite dangerous with tools) I really need to feel confident that someone can do reliable repair and maintanance.

Is it just me or is chevy selling a car that they are not really capable of supporting? That is what I have seen on my recon visits.

thanks!
I have been pleased with my transaction with forum vendor Bob Benedix.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Any of our forum dealers would be glad to help. Also, if yu order your Vette, get the NCM delivery and pick the car up at the museum in Bowling Green. It is a wonderful experience!

Vince

1 - 4 of 4 Posts