Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm pretty sure they are CCW but not sure what model or where to get them...

Can anyone help me out? It would be even better if anyone has some pictures of those wheels on a vette.

Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Zmydust said:
I'm pretty sure they are CCW but not sure what model or where to get them...

Can anyone help me out? It would be even better if anyone has some pictures of those wheels on a vette.

You are right. They are CCWSP20s.
Beautiful wheels.

John at CCW is a great guy and makes a great product.

Here you are..check this link.

Pedro

http://www.ccwheel.com/files/wheelprofiles-model.php?id=sp20

·
Registered
47 Posts
z06_23_45 said:
Those aren't the same wheels. I'm not sure if they are CCW or not, but they are two different wheels.
You are right!
These are two different wheels.

The CCWs have 10 "twin" spokes,
the first wheel is less busy and has only 5.
Both are beautiful.

Good catch Z06_23_45! :cheers:

I stand corrected!

Ok...I give up. I like them but don't know who makes them!

Pedro

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
z06_23_45 said:
Those aren't the same wheels. I'm not sure if they are CCW or not, but they are two different wheels.
Your right.One has five spokes, the other (CCWs) have ten.(good eye ;) )

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Z06Dad said:
The wheels are CCW 510A :cool:

I want/wanted a set for my car. :cheers:
Thank you very much!. I believe that's the one.

They are very similar to CCW SP20s but are 5 spoke instead.
I searched the net for a while and can't seem to find much on the 510As. I guess I can start calling around... Thanks for all your input everyone. Definitely a beautiful wheel especially when its mounted on a Z06! :yeadog:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Zmydust said:
Thank you very much!. I believe that's the one.

They are very similar to CCW SP20s but are 5 spoke instead.
I searched the net for a while and can't seem to find much on the 510As. I guess I can start calling around... Thanks for all your input everyone. Definitely a beautiful wheel especially when its mounted on a Z06! :yeadog:
hello, this is Stephen from CCW. I apologize for how long it took me to get to this post, I didn't see it earlier. The wheel in question is our CCW 510A (one member already pointed that out, good eye). While we don't list it on the website anymore we can still manufacture it if you want a set. Feel free to email us at [email protected] and I will send you more pics of different angles of the wheel. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Great looking wheels! Is there a reason you took them off of the site? Just curious.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yep, they look great on torch red too.....especially the 19"x13" on the rears :yeadog: I've gotten lots of compliments since putting them on last year.

Brett

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Roadster said:
Yep, they look great on torch red too.....especially the 19"x13" on the rears :yeadog: I've gotten lots of compliments since putting them on last year.

Brett
Do you have any pictures with those wheels on your vette? If so, would you mind posting them or emailing them to me... I want to get them for my Z06 but I haven't really seen more pics (especially on a vette) so I'm still debating...
my email address is:
[email protected]
Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts