Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought one ages back, used it a little (to clear the 'check engine' light), and now never use it. A forum member is interested in buying it, but I have a feeling it's only useable on a single car. Is this correct?

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Once the Predator is used on any vehicle, it locks itself to that vehicle and all the performance/parameter modifications can be applied only to that vehicle.
On other hand, for the diagnostics, Predator doesn't lock itself to any vehicle and you are free to use it on as many vehicles as you wish.

Predator: (GM Predator only): I am trading my GM vehicle for the same (supported) model. How to VIN unlock my Predator?
First, you MUST restore the original (stock) tune to your old vehicle.
Next,
Please e-mail us and include in the e-mail:

Name

Address

Phone number

We will issue you a return merchandise authorization(RMA) number so we can process your order.

Please Note:Items received without a RMA number will not be processed and will be shipped back.

The flat fee for this service is $75. We will call you back and ask you for your credit card number.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks IT L GO, don't think I'm gonna bother. I had the car tuned at ECS when I had the SC installed, so there's no way I'm gonna put back the old tune. Thanks for the advice :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts