Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
. My name is Andrew Turner and I am the owner of SPi. SPi is a one stop performance shop for the corvette enthusiast, we are experienced in everything from minor bolt ons to forced induction, with an emphasis on race track performance, setup, brake upgrades and suspension mods.
We are a smaller shop that believes in great customer service and dealing with our customers on a personal level. We are actively involved in racing and frequently go to the track to test what we build and setup customers cars. We have built and raced all kinds of corvettes from '69 big block vintage racers to C5R World Challenge cars. I believe our practical and race experience to be our biggest asset in providing our customers with substantial, proven, and reliable performance mods.
We are hoping to have an open house sometime in September with an open car show, open shop, and some technical discussion. Any feedback for an event like this would be greatly appreciated.
Our website is currently undergoing some development and will have much more to show off in the coming weeks. Please feel free to call or e-mail us with any questions you may have. I really look forward to being a part of this community, thank you again for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Old thread ... not currently a vendor.
You can search spi-performance and see what you get.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.