Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like I may want to replace my rear tires. Even though I am not impressed with a tire that lasts only 15,000 miles(I don't light them up very often) I like the overall performance of the rubber and the fronts are still in good shape. So how much $ and where from?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Perry, I talked to Fountain Tire here in Calgary a couple ofmonths ago and the price they told me over the phone was $536 each for a rear.

Doug ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I don't live in Canada but I thought I'd ring in since I am also in your position with ~15k miles on original SCs. My rears are gone and the front are good, so I am going to stick with just new rear SCs instead of mixing or getting all four new. I am also very impressed with the OEM tires.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Montrealer here...

I have been searching for tires for the past 2 months for my Z06 (and I only bought it 2 weeks ago) I still can't get Toyo T1R are on backorder till June, and Yoko AVS Sport are june as well.

The good years were very expensive as well, something like $448 for front, and $550 for the rear each, plus tax...

I am going with BF Goodrich, i think i am getting the set of 4 tires for around $1400

1 - 5 of 5 Posts