Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have made it this far but now am having trouble sleeping, am tooooo excited. Have NCM 8:00 am delivery slot Friday. Don't know my location yet or who will deliver the car to me --- but that's OK. Black with Mod. Red...I'm sure I will locate it if I can just stay focused.......

Today was the longest work day of my life!

Met with Frank today. Saw his great QS Z06. It is ALWAYS clean and polished! It looked superb. He tried to calm me down and loaned me his banner so I can properly display it during Delivery. Got to advertise the Forum...don't ya know. May even have another surprise -- please watch if you can!

I think this is worse than "the first date"; "the first kiss"; etc.

The 18 year old is definitely coming back to this 55 year old body.

LIFE IS GOOD !!!!

Regards,
Ken- /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ken,

GREAT to meet up with you today too!! I'll be watching the cameras on Friday!!

That's one excited Dude!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Ken, i'm excited for you bro! Now I can't wait until Friday. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Frank keeps the "BULLIT" looking sweeeet 24/7 Les BTW He loves that Ripper!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Ken, the clock is ticking - you're closer now than ever before /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Try and ask for Adam Boca to do the tour and delivery. He really enjoys Corvettes. Have a blast /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for wishing Mary & I well. We are headed out the door for BG. We return tomorrow evening with our new baby at approx. 9:00 pm. The Chrome Z06 wheels go on at 8:00 am Sat. Morning......

Frank has agreed to host some pics which we should have late tomorrow nite or for sure Saturday.

Life is good at 55!!!

See ya.............
Ken- /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Ken, real sorry my wife could not hook up with you and your lady on our deliveries but very happy and excited for ya! I can only imagine your excitement - I am gettin that way myself and I have a week to go!

I'll be looking for those pics..

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif Congrats!! We'll be watching! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts