Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys ever heard of this, its insane....Its a Giant bubble and you park your car in it, its got fan and other cute things.....its absolutly insane, I saw it in my performance products magazine that came in today, you could probably view it on their web site www.performanceproducts.com sort of looks like a model car's glass case, but in a 1000X larger version....You guys gotta see it....Maybe one of our supposting vendors carries it and can tell us more about it, and its quite cheap, just a bit more that car cover and looks to be more effective

·
Registered
878 Posts
I couldn't open the link, but if it's what I think it is, I met a guy while in Maui this past June that had one for his Harley. :eek:

He said it keeps all dust off the bike and when he takes it out of the bubble, looks like he just finished waxing it. Could be :bs: but i'll never know.

Also said it keeps the chrome like it just rolled out of the showroom. Since his bike was mostly chrome, he said it saves him hours of cleaning.

I don't think I'd have the patience to park my car in a bubble every night.
:D :lol:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think it's more for prolonged storage, such as over the winter as opposed to nightly storage.

·
Registered
93 Posts
BUBBLE

yes i have one its the greatest thing for you car its for long storage , i need it here in chicago for winter, thing works great me and all my friends got them you will love it if you get one .. youi will laugh when you see your car in there or your self in there :lol: :lol: .. jim ho btw my blk 01 looked wicked in it now it awaites my new one ... my/mod red with blk/red cover in the bubble..:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Oh yeah.. I remember winter.. that white s#@t on the ground sucks. :lol: Guess it would be cool to store your toy in a bubble if you can't drive it.

Sure can't wait to get my Z. Year round cruising. 68 - 72 in January. Only 30 - 35 days of rain.. oh to be in So. Cal..:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts