Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my car "GREYSTOKE" in the shop today. SHe is in for the rear differential leak on the drivers side. I also received my Nitto 555r2 tires for the rear today. 305,35,18 both for $630 from discounttire.com. I can't wait to get the car back on Friday and get the new tires on it. There will be some playing on friday night. I saw a beautiful yellow heads/cam car in the shop. They said it was done by MIke Norris and it sure sounded bad. Owned by a pharmacist at one of our local hospitals. The car was spotless and sounded so good. I looked at my car and said damn, I do need a detail. WOW, I must give nothing but glowing recommendations so far about the dealer. They had a man that deals only with corvette customers and they have 3 corvette only techs. I was impressed, in and out with a rental car. No hassles , nothing. I will see if this holds true when I pick up the car. The dealer is JIM RATHMAN of Melbourne, Florida on us1. I had good service in palm bay as well, :z: this seems a little better. Just a shout out on the really good service and treatment. Dr.Bigg

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Their corvette service center and the vette tech is the best part of their dealership. The sales staff leaves a lot to be desired however. I would not buy a vehicle from them.

I have known Chris, the service manager, and Bob, the vette tech for a number of years. I would only have him touch my Z06. I always had him do my other cars as well. They have always taken very good care of me and I would not hesitate to recommend them for service.

The racing team has built some nice cars too.

Good luck!

Don

Dr.Bigg said:
I put my car "GREYSTOKE" in the shop today. SHe is in for the rear differential leak on the drivers side. I also received my Nitto 555r2 tires for the rear today. 305,35,18 both for $630 from discounttire.com. I can't wait to get the car back on Friday and get the new tires on it. There will be some playing on friday night. I saw a beautiful yellow heads/cam car in the shop. They said it was done by MIke Norris and it sure sounded bad. Owned by a pharmacist at one of our local hospitals. The car was spotless and sounded so good. I looked at my car and said damn, I do need a detail. WOW, I must give nothing but glowing recommendations so far about the dealer. They had a man that deals only with corvette customers and they have 3 corvette only techs. I was impressed, in and out with a rental car. No hassles , nothing. I will see if this holds true when I pick up the car. The dealer is JIM RATHMAN of Melbourne, Florida on us1. I had good service in palm bay as well, :z: this seems a little better. Just a shout out on the really good service and treatment. Dr.Bigg

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don, Chris and Bob,,,,both of them are involved in the service of my car. Bob is working on it and chris took it in. I was impressed. They were very nice and very respectful of the fact that I was a corvette owner. They took me over to the rental car place and said he is a corvette owner ....as if to say please don't give him am 88 impala. Dr.Bigg

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Dr.Bigg said:
Don, Chris and Bob,,,,both of them are involved in the service of my car. Bob is working on it and chris took it in. I was impressed. They were very nice and very respectful of the fact that I was a corvette owner. They took me over to the rental car place and said he is a corvette owner ....as if to say please don't give him am 88 impala. Dr.Bigg
I can't believe you turned down the 88 Impala. Nice car. Thanks for the heads up on a dealership in Central Florida that's worth anything. And I see you did the discount tire deal as well. If you take them to discount to have them mounted they will treat you right. They mounted mine and gave me a set of Gorilla lug nuts and locks free. I didn't ask for them they just gave them to me. I've been doing business with them sense they opened here.

D.J.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
jub jub said:
Nice to hear "good dealer" reports from time to time. I knew they all couldn't be bad! :thumb:
Funny :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am overly impressed now. They got the car done 1 full day ahead of time. The car was done a head of time!!!!!! My wife is picking it up now so it doesn't sit outside through this hurricane. I am on shift for the next 13 hours. These guys are great. They are doing my alignment and they said when that car leaves here it will be as good as if we are putting it on the track the next day. I am OVERLY impressed. No hassles, pick up the car and go. No factory warranty but I did have the GMPP. I can't recommend anyone else but I do recommend them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts