Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My EB Z is on its way to Illinois and will arrive in southern CA on or about the 25th! I'd like to get you guys' opinions as to what I need to do once I arrive at the dealership. If I find some defect with the car, should I just accept it and have the dealer fix it within a certain time frame? Or would I lose all leverage when I take the car home? The dealer may drag their feet. OTOH, I really don't want to leave the car there any more than necessary. Who knows what can happen to it while under the dealer's "care". Of course more than likely it won't have any problem and I'll have the best Christmas present this year. I'm recruiting a couple of my friends to come and be my inspectors, they both own C5s.

Merry Christmas, :cheers:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Rapid Transit, bring your friends thats a good idear, above all, take your time at the dealer. Ask them to put the car on a lift and check for damage.Look at the paint very close.Make a list of things to check. When you get that Bad Boy home, you better have one of these :guiness: Good luck with your new car!:cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts