Z06 Mounted Sculpture

18 inches long
Regular Price: $79.95
Z06Vette.com Members Only Price: $69.95

Z06 SuperCharged Mounted Sculpture

18 inches long
Regular Price: $89.95
Z06Vette.com Members Only Price: $79.95

Special Z06Vette.com Member Only Prices available through August 19, 2005.

Please call CarArtWork to receive the special Z06Vette.com Members Only price. The special price truly is for Z06Vette.com Members only and will not be recognized by CarArtWork's shopping cart.

CarArtWork creates custom designed automotive art. Please visit our website to see the complete line of Corvette and Corvette emblem sculptures, wall hangings, business card holders and Christmas ornaments.

www.carartwork.biz

CarArtWork, Inc.
12123 Shelbyville Road, Suite 100
Louisville, KY 40243

502.254.3029 Phone
502.254.2522 Fax
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Very cool, thanks for the special pricing.

Mark

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark - Thanks for all your help in getting set up with Z06Vette.com. We'll have some more specials over the next month.
Thanks again,
Diane

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
CarArt -- Congrats on joining Z06Vette, you're certainly a perfect vendor for this site. Items look great. I think you'll get some nice orders being here, do even more Z06 stuff and it's a lock.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the encouragement! We're working on the new Z06 505HP emblem - we'll be introducing that soon. And, we have other Z06 stuff on our web site - be sure to check it out - www.carartwork.biz
Diane

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Diane,

I'll be calling you after I get back from vacation. I'm going to need some fun stuff for my desk. ;)

Btw, do you remember me?

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
CarArtWork said:
Norman - Certainly! And thanks for all your help in getting connected with Z06Vette.com.
Diane
You are most welcome.

I know you probably already have this in the works but I'd be interested in a new C6 Z06 item.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Norman: You're right - we do have the C6 Z06 emblem in the works. You'll be hearing more about it soon.
Enjoy your vacation!
Diane

·
21,351 Posts
Hi guys!

I received my Z06 fender emblem this Friday from Diane and all I can say is what a beautiful piece it is! You really need to see her work in person in order to appreciate the beauty of it! My fender emblem for the wall is 18" X 4" and it looks great! I'll post a pic later tonight after I find my camera.

BTW, I think Diane's art pieces would make a great gift idea for that "hard to shop for" Corvette guy or gal!

Thanks again Diane!

·
21,351 Posts
Well, I found my camera! Here is one of the walls of my office. I'm trying to decorate it a little just to give it a touch of class. :) But now my boss thinks he pays me too much because I have a vette. :lol: You can't win!

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Looking good Jub...

Mark

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Looks great Jub! :thumb:

Car Art Work will be in Detroit this Saturday for our club's Corvette show. Looking forward to it. :)

Tony :z: :z:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts