Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which has better interior parts? Any pics guys? I want to do something to the interior of my car but im not sure what. Right now the car stand stock look wise. (Machine Silver, Mod Red Interior)

Anyone?

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Another VetteEssentials here, several produsts and friends with Ken. And I'll probably buy more!!

But I don't think you can go wrong with either....

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
I've have/had both, both are excellent quality, but in the end outfitted the interior with Vette Essentials.

Joe

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
aldrichc5 said:
I went with VE also and I'm completely satisfied.
This is my experience also! :thumb: :thumb:

Jim

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have a complete Caravaggio interior. More expensive than VE, but I wanted something different than everyone else. A LOT of people have VE interiors. Ken does great work, I just wanted my car to be unique. I know that I will never see another one like it.....

:thumb:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I'm sure there are as many pro VE guys as Corvaggio guys out there. For me, whats important is design/ composition aspect of the project. I'd go with whichever vendor can meet your design goals the best.
Good luck with whom ever you choose.

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
I live fairly close to John Caravaggio and have seen a lot of his work. His seats are truly magnificent. I decided to go with Vette Essentials because I got the entire interior done for what John's seats alone would cost. VE is simply more bang for the buck.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Chrisrokc said:
The reason why I ask is because Caravaggio cost so much more!
Any Caravaggio people wanna put in there info before I pull the trigger?
I've only heard excellent things about Ken and Vette Essentials. But,and that's a big but, Caravaggio is in a class by itself.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.