Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was told that convertable cargo covers will work on my 02 z. is this true? what modifications are neccesary to make them work? anyone have pictures? is there somewhere to buy covers (aftermarket) for my car? any help is appreciated. i am looking to cover all 3 areas to clean up the trunks appearance.

·
Registered
106 Posts
In the fall of 2002 for my 2002 Z06 I purchased the following from West Coast Corvettes:
Black 3 piece rear compartment covers - Part # WCC622. $149.00

Black (with "Z06 - 405 hp" logo) Lloyd Cargo Mat to cover rear compartment WCC623 - Part # Customized 3153A. $109.95. Note this is a "convertible" cut mat to cover the entire back end of the Z06. A "coupe" mat has some cutouts (I think I remember this fact correctly) to hold the targa top to the floor of the coupe when you take the top off.

Black (with "Z06 - 405 hp" logo) Pair of Lloyd front floor mats - Part # 3143. $72.95
Plus Shipping and Handling.

I have also added a "Cargo Net" and a flip out "Padded Apron" to cover my paint when I load the trunk of the Z06. Both of these hook to the factory installed clips in the trunk of the Z06. I really love the setup.

I purchased the “Rear Bumper Apron” from "C5 Creations" at the Knoxville, TN. Corvette Show. They always bring some Corvettes with all the items they sell installed on them so you can check them out at the show. The “Trunk Cargo Net” is a stock GM one, mine came out of a 2003 mid-size Buick.

I installed the Cargo Net first with the Rear Bumper Apron on top of it so when I flip out the Apron to protect the paint the cargo net is ready to accept numerous small items you do not want flying around the Z06. When the Apron folds back in the trunk it covers the cargo net and keeps it out of sight.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Call me anytime

"is there somewhere to buy covers (aftermarket) for my car? any help is appreciated. i am looking to cover all 3 areas to clean up the trunks appearance."

We have them on sale for $199.00 a set in original material,not some pseudo black carpet.Free shipping to all zo6vette.com members.

Convertible will not fit perfect and will cost you a bit more from the dealer once you buy everyhing you need.

Pic:

Please call if you want to place an order-214-228-8782

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hey Dennis

"Black 3 piece rear compartment covers - Part # WCC622. $149.00"

West coast is one of my vendors ,They pay more than your claimed price above...they sell them for $225.00 retail,At least they are supposed to.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Andy,

I looked in my logbook again and that is what I wrote down that I paid in July of 2002, which was two and one-half years ago. Plus I paid additional for shipping and handling.

I just checked their website and their current price is $229.00.

I also noticed they have a different part number for the 3 piece covers now vs. when I purchased them in July of 2002 so they could be a better set than I got in 2002.

I like the look of your set. They have a beautiful fit and finish at a good price in today’s market.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts