Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see some of you guys mention a cargo net in your signitures. I know it doesn't come with one, but does this mean the one from the Coupe works in the Z?

·
Registered
0 Posts
My Z06's came with cargo nets...think its standard. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

S

·
0 Posts
Do you have a part number for us that want to order this item?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So do the Z06s have the threaded studs to attach the little fittings that the cargo net hooks up to? Crap, I should have kept the one out of my Coupe /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
My Z had two plastic rounded 'T' hooks. The net attached to them.

I threw away the plastic bag it came in, so I don't have the part number.

Vince

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
No cargo net here... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Luckily I had a spare with my '98 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
Got mine from Wally World for $9. Works great.

S

·
0 Posts

On 2001-08-13 19:42, netdragn35 spewed forth this drivel:
speedy-gonzalez
The part # is 10405356 and was $41.75 local dealer.

Thanks!

I was beginning to think you guys were joking.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm really suprized that there are so many without the cargo nets. I saved both of mine from my '99 FRCs. But when I got to the dealership, both Z had the nets. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Just checked my car, no net, can anyone say with certainty that this is supposed to be standard equipment with the car. If it is, then I have no problem letting my dealer know and getting what is supposed to come with he car.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
No net here, must be why it is so fast.
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Hmmm... No net here. Heck, I can't even picture how the net would be oriented in the back. Can someone tell me more about how the net spans the rear? Is it a hold-down kind of thing, or, does it keep things contained against the rear wall, or..? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

-Kirk

·
Registered
144 Posts
I took NCM delivery of my Z06 on Dec 18 and there was no net. Ordered one from Fichtner Chevy on sale for $31.31 + $8.65 S&H = $39.96 total to my door...not bad.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I set mine up in a sling with odds and ends laying in the center deep depression so they don't flop. It loops onto the little cargo net holders on your back wall of your rear deck. Imagne a hammock that is folded not flat and stretched out. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
My Z came with the "Tee" headed screws attached, but no net. The Coupe model comes with the shade. I ordered the Convertible model for about $50.00(Kalifornia sales tax of 8 1/4% /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

Don't have the part #.....just ask for the Convertible Cargo Net!!

01ZEE06
Barry

·
Registered
906 Posts
Ididn't get no "steenking net" either! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif ...but I did get a nice Snap-On® screwdriver under the inflator kit! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

HarleyB

·
Registered
295 Posts
You guys are making me jealous...Not only was my Z missing the net, I still (one month later) have no tire inflator kit. It's "on order".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts