Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
vettewarehouse said:
Hey guys
Are you guys intending on being in Carisle PA this summer?
Who is going?
David

David,

I'll be there as well. You need to come. And bring some of those young "hotties" with you. :jammin:

Don

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
I'll be there:thumb:

hey am moving this to GRANDSTAND to get some attention-we could make this a POST fest get together :cheers:

·
Premium Member
5,533 Posts
vettewarehouse said:
Hey guys
Are you guys intending on being in Carisle PA this summer?
Who is going?
David
Dave, A bunch of us will be heading out Friday morning, You should head out with us....

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Friday afternoon @ ACP's booth
Saturday @ Lingenfelter's
...or vise versa...
Hope to see EVERYONE, there, and for those of us who missed Z06Fest, we'll have our "Kool Aid's in Carlisle"...kinda sounds like another event within an event for them...

·
Registered
573 Posts
I wanna go never been there before.is it better to go with out car for the first time .and check every thing out with out worring about your car. :crazy:

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
189 Posts
pczo6 said:
I wanna go never been there before.is it better to go with out car for the first time .and check every thing out with out worring about your car. :crazy:
Heck no. There's nothing at all to worry about. There are so many Vette's there, yours will blend in just like everyone elses. Take the Vette, park in the fairgrounds and have fun! You'll be blown away by the amount of Corvettes!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I will be there on Friday - assuming weather is decent, otherwise on Saturday - where is everyone parking on the showfield? I prefer Fridays since it is a little "saner" and easier to get some serious chat time with vendors, etc..

:cool:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'll be making the trip from Western Maryland. Most likely on Friday. I've gone the last few years. It's a great time. Actually took two cars last year so that I could still drive the Z.

·
Premium Member
5,533 Posts
pczo6 said:
Bring the car, If your going Friday morning meet up with us in NJ. We will show you the ropes. :D

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I generally go on Sundays. Hopefully I can meet up with everyone and drive with everyone that's leaving Sunday as well.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Count me in for Friday. Excellent show to take the Z to. Myself and 2002JTG usually hook up at the show and park with the other 2,000 or so vettes that show up over the weekend....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts