Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
JC...are you seeing if you can get a date for Carlisle? Is this the personals section? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

It's this Friday-Sunday 24th-26th

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wife may not like that /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

It's only about 65 miles from me......hmmm

JC

·
Registered
572 Posts
Well, if you're going, be sure to bring that polo I couldn't order. I'll probably be taking a turn at the NCM booth on Saturday, and I can wear it /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
228 Posts
JC: My wife & I will be up there on Friday have to be back that night so we can take daughter to college this weekend. Will be taking my Grand Sport so we can park in the GS registry and be close to everything. Would have taken the Z06 if they had set up a registry parking area. If anybody is up there Friday, I will be wearing GS Polo shirt and a Black Z06 Ball cap if folks want to say hello! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Wife and I are at the Hampton Inn in Harrisburg...plan on driving to the farigrounds tomorrow morning to check things out, pick up my registration packet, and then back to the hotel so that we can spend afternoon visiting Hershey and/or antique shops in the area. Freiday & Saturday all day at the fairgrounds! Sunday morning we hit the road for Detroit, and hopefully pick up the new Z Monday night or Tuesday morning! Life is Good!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I hope all you guys/gals have a safe and wonderful time! Take lots of pics for us. I'll be locked up at home trying to get over a late Summer flu/virus, DR's orders. :( Regards, FUBU69/LES:)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Carlisle Saturday

Where is everyone going to be? I am going to try and park at gate 3. This will be my wife and my first corvette event. Woohoo!

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts