4,332 Posts
Tentivily lv Ct. Fri/nite
Sat at the paddock try for meets ???
Lv Sun ,am

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
228 Posts
My wife & I will be up there on Friday have to be back that night so we can take daughter to college this weekend. Will be taking my Grand Sport so we can park in the GS registry and be close to everything. Would have taken the Z06 if they had set up a registry parking area. If anybody is up there Friday, I will be wearing GS Polo shirt and a Black Z06 Ball cap if folks want to say hello! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
528 Posts
Below is a link to some info that may or may not be useful to anyone going to Carisle. Our Vette Club handles some of the parking duties. So here's the poop as I know it right know. There is expected to be appox. 2400 vette's registered for the show field. Due to this fact the gerenal admission parking is very limited /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif . If you need a general admission spot I suggest you arrive very early in the morning. The GA parking will enter through Gate 1 only. Gate 2 will not be opening at all. Gate 3 is for show field parking. Also if anyone needs a spot to detail their Vette please let me know by E-mail or PM. I can supply a very nice quite place, with a great supply of Zaino products. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Carlisle Directions

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For parking or just detailing?

If all goes well I'll be up on Sat morning....Hopefully caravaning with CraigK...

JC

·
Registered
228 Posts
Mark: Are you going to be there Friday?

·
Registered
528 Posts
JC,
Just for detailing. I'm about 20 miles from Carlisle. You could park at my place and walk over. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

bsteinhagen

I will be there Fri., Sat. and Sun. I will be there very early. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

01 Z06 -MY/BLK,Zaino,Lowered,Ripper,Halltech Tric Ti,MAG,Magic Box - No time slips yet
92 RS ProStreet Camaro (454) - Best E.T to date 10.15 @ 136 mph

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Hi guys! I have been off the net for a couple of days because of our trip to the St. Catherines engine plant tour.

My wife and I arrived at the Hampton Inn in Harrisburg about 7pm on Wednesday. the Hampton is on Union Deposit road, and I would appreciate help from anyone in the area who knows a "back road" route from here to the fairgrounds....I know from past years that the normal route is bumper to bumper if you don't get there before 7am, and I don'thave the patience for that. Help!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts