Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Is A Reasonable Price To Pay For An O2 Z With Cartek 422. Looking At One And Dont Know What To Offer

·
Registered
971 Posts
I would list all the mods here. North of 43k imo. Could be well North depending on the mods. Very hard to find Zee with a big n/a forged motor for sale. In fact, it is a very rare occurance.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cartek 422, Stainless Works Headers, 3" Stainless Cat Back, Upgraded Rear With 390 Gears New Clutch, Only 9500 Miles On Car.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Parts on motor? There are a lot of pricey add-ons here.
Brakes?
Suspension?
Interior?
Anything else? The guy should have a parts list for you. I want be able to give you a good, "opinion."

·
Registered
184 Posts
PARTSGUY said:
Cartek 422, Stainless Works Headers, 3" Stainless Cat Back, Upgraded Rear With 390 Gears New Clutch, Only 9500 Miles On Car.
Hi there,

What color is the one you were looking to buy? What type of power is it putting down?

Sunrise

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
It would be nice if it went for around 90K -- Atleast I have a little more than that tied up in mine. However the reality is 50K - 60K

Chris

And Grim Reaper is right. the 20K or more for the N/A big cube motors is just the begining. Then you have electric water pump, TB, intake, radiator, on and on and on....and that is just motor stuff. I have redone my suspension, rotors, wheels, interior, hood, bumper. Have the guy give you a list of everything done on the car....

·
Registered
993 Posts
Chris310P said:
It would be nice if it went for around 90K -- Atleast I have a little more than that tied up in mine. However the reality is 50K - 60K

Chris

And Grim Reaper is right. the 20K or more for the N/A big cube motors is just the begining. Then you have electric water pump, TB, intake, radiator, on and on and on....and that is just motor stuff. I have redone my suspension, rotors, wheels, interior, hood, bumper. Have the guy give you a list of everything done on the car....
90k would be nice for me and you chris :jammin: but i think you are right at around 50/60k

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
tony3331 said:
90k would be nice for me and you chris :jammin: but i think you are right at around 50/60k

Looks like I may be spending more on it soon too!!!! Never learn do we. I would like the removable roof from Caravaggio I just need to find someone in the local area that could manage doing it correctly. I would prefer not to have to send the car to Canada.... But if I have to......

Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts