Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my CCW's with pilot sports, getting the LPE mini tub and HRE's. The wheels and tires have less than 2K miles on them and are in great shape. They are located at 21st CMC contact John Page 972-417-7177

3250.00 OBO + shipping.

Chris

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Sorry I don't want them but will pick your brain a bit...

How did you like the Pilot Sports? I have a set of 505a's with Pirelli's and I'm due for new rears. Tire Rack gives the PS's a slightly better overall rating. Impressions?

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VettTheRipper said:
Sorry I don't want them but will pick your brain a bit...

How did you like the Pilot Sports? I have a set of 505a's with Pirelli's and I'm due for new rears. Tire Rack gives the PS's a slightly better overall rating. Impressions?

I like the Pilot Sports, however I cannot compare them to the pirelli's. I have not owned the other. I am buying the pirrelli's for the tubbed kit just because you can get a 355 vs a 345 in the pilot sports. Hopefully I will not be wasting my money on the pirelli's this go around.

Chris

·
Registered
55 Posts
What sizes are they??(wheels and tires)

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Chris310P said:
I like the Pilot Sports, however I cannot compare them to the pirelli's. I have not owned the other. I am buying the pirrelli's for the tubbed kit just because you can get a 355 vs a 345 in the pilot sports. Hopefully I will not be wasting my money on the pirelli's this go around.

Chris
I think you'll like the Pirellis. Mine performed admirably. I was just curious about the Ps2's. I'll prolly pick up another set of the P-zero's...my rears lasted 4k miles longer than the F1's did and the fronts still look like they have another 8-10k on them.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chriswtx said:
What sizes are they??(wheels and tires)

19's all the way around 295/35's rears and 275/30's front

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deal pending -- awaiting payment.

Chris

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TYZ-TOY said:

SOLD!!! Thanks TYZ-TOY -- received payment and the wheels will be shipped later today or tomorrow depending on UPS. I will forward a tracking number.

Chris

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PM with tracking numbers sent!!

Chris

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TYZ-TOY said:
The good news is the wheels arrived today at my home office in Va
The bad news is that I am in Denver till Saturday

Damn man!!! Well I hope you enjoy them when you get back. I should be picking my car up today with the mini tubs and HRE's installed. I will post some picks later.

Chris

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No sorry man the lug nuts went onto my new wheels... However if you thought that was the agreement let me know what you spent on them and I will send you a check or 20 lug nuts that match the ones I have. Let me know!

How do you like the wheels?

Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chris310P said:
No sorry man the lug nuts went onto my new wheels... However if you thought that was the agreement let me know what you spent on them and I will send you a check or 20 lug nuts that match the ones I have. Let me know!

Chris

Hey Chris, very cool on your part to take care of a little misunderstanding. Most people would have said no way.
BTW, good deal on a great set of wheels!!

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Chris310P said:

Chris
Very :coo: :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts