Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Is this new information?

xxxeditedxxx

It appears as of 6-1-2005 they have listened to the "customer" and started making the 18" wheels. I am seriously considering a 18/19 upgrade and this might be the answer. Anyone have any comments on this?

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Somewhat new news. I didn't want 19's, because of loss of traction, and limited tire choices. 18's all around was the only choice for me. Other than that, CCW is an awesome choice. I almost got a set myself.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
construction
1 Peice forging
6061-T6 Aluminum
CNC Machined

finish
Mirror Polish

18" sizes
18X8.5", 18X10", 18X11"

Now thats an awesome way to go!

A day late and a dollar short for me but a great way to go...

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Never say never, I can remember when John said that he would never make the 505's in 18" diameter. :lol:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The moderators apparently edited out the website for CCW from my original post. I can say I thought CCW was "approved" but now I guess not. To find the info I was talking about just search the web for "ccw wheels." That should get you to the CCW home page. Look to the right of the page and you see the news item stating 18" wheels are now available from CCW. I meant no disrespect posting the web page. You can't even buy wheels directly from the site, so it does not impact other vendors who are "blessed" by the forum. Oh well...

·
Registered
176 Posts
mwkyzer said:
The moderators apparently edited out the website for CCW from my original post. I can say I thought CCW was "approved" but now I guess not. To find the info I was talking about just search the web for "ccw wheels." That should get you to the CCW home page. Look to the right of the page and you see the news item stating 18" wheels are now available from CCW. I meant no disrespect posting the web page. You can't even buy wheels directly from the site, so it does not impact other vendors who are "blessed" by the forum. Oh well...
You can buy wheels directly from CCW. And i dont think there are too many that sell CCW wheels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts