Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I sold my car so these are no good to me. I have a set of stock sized Z06 CCW cheater wheels. They are 1/4 inch wider than stock, true 3 piece and very light. The wheels are not perfect but nice. They6 have no curb rash no have they ever been bent.
They have a set of Hoosier A3s03 s on them now that are about 1/2 gone. I'll take $1600 plus shipping for these. I also have another set of A3S03's that still have the nipples and the halographic pattern on them. They have been on the car just long enough to heat cycle them, this was done on the highway. They have since been stored, sealed in trash bags. These are the tires that all the autcrossers still wish they could get! They are superior to the as04's in treadlife and traction. I'll take $650 plus shipping for these. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Almost forgot to add a few things, the tire sizes are 305/30zr/18 and 275/40zr/17 and I do have pictures I can email.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jim, they are the SS wheels that the
SCCA allows. I was under the impression that they allowed an extra 1/4 width and that width could be to the outside or extra offset. These wheels were used in SCCA SS. the finish is polished aluminum. I'll email pics to everyone tommorow afternoon. Thanks for the interest, Bill

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also forgot to mention, I only had battery enough to get pic of two of the wheels, but the other 2 are similar, if not better. They have not been curbed or bent. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
151 Posts
based on what I know...
1/4" offset change is allowed in scca SS, 1/4" wheel width change is not allowed in SS, unless it is part of updating or backdating. In this case, the vettes never have a wheel that was 1/4" wider in the C5 series...however, if in fact the wheels are wider, then one can use it in SM2

can't see pics either...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
still available along with 1 set of simpson harness from 2003 and an Arizona Marine harness bar with a Corvette connection camera mount. $400 shipped

·
Registered
208 Posts
what's the lowest price shipped you'd take for the hoosiers?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was going to suggest bidding on them @ the starting price of 499, you might get them, but too late, they have a bid. Can't stop the auction. Sorry, they were on this web site for a week.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts