Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it too late to get up a winery tour out here in the beautiful heart of Missouri?:sneaky:

I'm going to be doing one of my own in another weekend or two. I figure by that time, we'll really be into the Fall gig, and it would be a great thing to share with others.

For those of you not familiar with it, Highway 94 runs out through some pretty stellar sites and it is hilly, winding, and a righteous Vette drive. As the t-shirt says, "Throw me a curve "!:cheers:

Take care,

·
Registered
0 Posts
Dan,

Sherylann and I have been considering this. It's a good time to do the wineries and pix. Problem is, Sherylann takes care of her 84 year old Mother on weekends. That's why she usually doesn't accompany me on weekend Vette events.

Keep me informed and I will see what we can work out.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hey, there is the Stone Hill Winery down here near Branson, MO if any of you are interested I'd love to get together. I hear that they have a great tour as well as a terrific restaurant that you can take advantage of after the tours!!! Let me know if you can make it down this way.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fcalmes said:
Dan,

Sherylann and I have been considering this. It's a good time to do the wineries and pix. Problem is, Sherylann takes care of her 84 year old Mother on weekends. That's why she usually doesn't accompany me on weekend Vette events.

Keep me informed and I will see what we can work out.
So ... How would everyone feel about a Friday trip? Love to have Frank and Sherylann along. Could you do a Friday run, Frank?

Lemme Know!!!! I'm starting to lay it out for the first week in November and that's only about 3 weeks away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts