Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Launch of the new site for our C5 brothers will occur tomorrow. The site is in place with only a few bugs left and some images that need replacing, minor stuff. As soon as the domain flips which should be tonight or tomorrow, the site will be officially open.

Let all of your C5 counterparts know that the new site will offer the same level of quality and community you have come to expect from Z06Vette.com!

I've attached a screenshot of the very near final homepage. The remainder of the site is nearly identical to C6Vette and Z06Vette. This makes it easier to maintain, and more inportantly, easier for members to use since it is very familiar should they decide to change cars, ie from a C6 to a C6 Z06 or a C5 to a C5 Z06, etc.

I expect growth will be slow at first but as people come to realize the level of commitment and quality we have it should be very rewarding......

Thanks again to everyone.......

JC

·
Registered
464 Posts
Count me in !

2Charmed
:cheers:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Zippy, look in the Moderator section, you're invited to pre-register as our NCM Ambassador :)

JC

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
N4C5S said:
Zippy, look in the Moderator section, you're invited to pre-register as our NCM Ambassador :)

JC

JC, I'm not allowed in the Moderators forum. Is this like finding out your car is stolen by watching a live police chase on TV ? :lol:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right now, only Frank and I can see the moderator section on the new site since no moderators have been placed yet.

Frank and I are discussing tonight how it will best work without spreading us all too thin.........plus we have some additional help as you know ;)

JC

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
JC:

Thank you, I am honored to be chosen as the NCM for your new site!!!

I am a bit confused about registering.....I went to the "register" page and it said the sight was for C5 owners, and for FRC & Z06 owners to register on the "z06vette.com" site.

Please advise.

Zip :) :)

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
This is going to be exciting! Can't wait to see it take off!
Congratulations on a new, exciting venture JC!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Zip, that's correct. FRC and Z06 owners register their cars here, this is their home :)

That site is for verts and coupes, you only need to register in the forums.......

JC

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Well I am a member at yet another great site.:D JC I wished I had you talent to build a site like that. You are the MAN.:guiness: I noticed that the Vendor logos have been moved over, does that mean we will all be Vendors there as well?;)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Nice work on the home page graphics.:cool:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Actually Rick, I stripped them out last night.

Since the traffic is very low, we'll see how it goes for vendors.

We're thinking its insane to charge multiple times for all 3 sites, so there will probably be a package rate for 2 or 3 sites.

It all depends on the traffic we get on CFive......

JC

1 - 18 of 18 Posts