Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used the CG-Lock with their stock seat belt. It is designed to hold your hips into the seat. It is advertised in Grassroots Motorsports as SCCA National SOLO compliant. What do you think? :-?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I saw this item demonstrated at SEMA and it looked like a great, cheap simple solution. If you can't go to a full harness, I expect this would be a nice improvement on stock.

I haven't actually used one myself however.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Bob said:
Has anyone used the CG-Lock with their stock seat belt. It is designed to hold your hips into the seat. It is advertised in Grassroots Motorsports as SCCA National SOLO compliant. What do you think? :-?
You may already know this, but the stock belts already have this feature. While seated, pull the lap belt retractor all the way out, then feed it back in until it is really snug. It should lock there, holding the lap belt tight. The shoulder harness doesn't do this - too bad - but this should help.

·
Registered
161 Posts
to get it nice and tight, slide your seat back prior to doing this, then slide it back to your driving position to get the belt snug.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts