Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you change options after the build number and sequence number have been issued???for example black to mod interior thanks.........zosick6. i hope to join the ranks sooner then i thought!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well a dealer(well known)told me that you can..just not exterior color....i hope you are wrong....n4c5..........lol /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
p.s. for my sake!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts

On 2001-08-06 23:50, ZOSICK6 spewed forth this drivel:
well a dealer(well known)told me that you can..just not exterior color....i hope you are wrong....n4c5..........lol /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
p.s. for my sake!!!!!!!!!
Z0SICK6,

Funny, I had a message on my voice mail today from a "well known" dealer telling me that I could also get the mod-red interior instead of the black! (Guess he got the two of us confused momentarily as I wanted the black).

According to my local dealer, it is not possible to make any changes after the order is sent to production (event status 2500). I was wondering if the "well known" dealer was going to swap the interior at the dealership, but never had a chance to ask.

Anyway, best of luck. You should have the car by labor day right? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1985 Coupe/Red
2002 Z06/Millennium Yellow/Black/Everything
Order# DKFFMZ - TPW 8/6!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts