Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or would you get a conv. and put a z06 in or other power in

Votes: 2 100.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last sept we went to midamerica's funfest in ill. had a wonderful time looking at all the vettes, :D there was several that really got out attention, they had the top cut out and the (2) removalable top instead looked great:cool: :cool: then we saw a z06 with a convertible top --- :yeadog: totally awesome!! we have just sold our 99 cpe and have a z06 on order, but have not found out who does this great job on the vettes. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS :z: THXS

·
Registered
192 Posts
convertible ZO6

I would really be leery of a ZO6 that had been modified to a convertible. A convertible Z06 is eye candy. The roof structure on the ZO6 is an integral frame component. Did you notice or ask if there was additional cross bracing or similar modifications to stiffen the uni-body?

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Re: convertible ZO6

Therenf said:
I would really be leery of a ZO6 that had been modified to a convertible. A convertible Z06 is eye candy. The roof structure on the ZO6 is an integral frame component. Did you notice or ask if there was additional cross bracing or similar modifications to stiffen the uni-body?
No uni-body in a corvette. They have real frames.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Yea, the poll confuses me :-?

·
Registered
523 Posts
VERTS???

Q1:DON'T KNOW
Q2:NO
Q3:NO
Q4:NO,the Z06 is a package,not an engine.Let the verts be verts,and the Z06's be Z06's.....

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Try the Carravagio website.
They do removable roofs and verts. either here or Corvette Forum, someone just posted pics of their just finished carravagio Z06 vert. It was EB, and looked SWEET:D
:cheers:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Check the member rides... one of the last cars posted there had the convert done to it (carravagio I believe) . I thought it looked good for a vert but I like the look of the hardtop better. Preferences and all. Guess that would be one way to buy a vert and get the "z06 package" heh heh.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts