Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First thing when you watch this, you need to know what happened prior. On our way down Mesa Grande, the front brakes on my altima were over heating, and i had trouble slowing down the car. I've since then upgraded to a BBK so I won't have this problem anymore. If you look on my channel you will see the video prior of me chasing the GTR through Mesa Grande. I had to take it easy on this video with Tim's Z06 in front. Because of the brake fade issue, I waved the GTR and the Z06 to pass me at the start of the uphill.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Sweet video. It makes me miss San Diego. Welcome to the site. Your Altima sounds fantastic, is it an SE-R? So, the fact that you posted on this site...you thinking about converting to a Z?

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
So, the fact that you posted on this site...you thinking about converting to a Z?
No, based on a little fact finding, the purpose of posting this vid here is to promote his YouTube channel....which is not allowed.

Mike

**Thread re-opened based on pm explanation**

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Mike. I appreciate it.

Duc, I have an 07 Altima. The SE-R stopped in 06. The car is far from stock, but it's more powerful than any SE-R i've come across even with the same mods. I have a very rare combo. V6 with a 6spd manual trans. The only other altima that had that was the SE-R. Nissan actually underated the HP output for my model for some reason. I've had it dynoed many times and the numbers it put out even stock, was more than what Nissan claimed after doing the math to calculate BHP to WHP.

I'm not planning on getting a Z, but I love those cars. I work on a lot of them which is why I love them. I actually want my next car to be the CTS-V Sedan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts