Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
It looks like the seller is having a buddy bid for him. 2 bidders have raised their bids for no apparent reason????
This is a very high mileage car.

·
Registered
31 Posts
70boss302 said:
It looks like the seller is having a buddy bid for him. 2 bidders have raised their bids for no apparent reason????
This is a very high mileage car.
I had a guy saying the same thing on ebay when I sold my car. That is very lame. Let the guy sell the car and don't put bad stuff about it. If there is someone willing to pay for it rather he is running the bid up or not. Then it does not a make a difference. Don't start problems with people. If your not interested in the car for the price you should not post anything at all. Everyone needs to get along. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
smokenuz06 said:
Don't start problems with people.:
Good advice........you should take it! Who made you the internet cop?

If it is his car he is promoting here then he should have made that clear. I thought he was just posting to FYI us on something he came upon while surfing E Bay.

It certainly was never my intent to discredit his car. Geez.

A simple PM to me would have worked better than an open forum correction of your take on the matter.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol

lol, i leave for a few days and my thread is already controversial...... there has been a lot of interest in the car but i have been reluctant to disclose the minimum reserve until recently. right now, i think everyone is just trying to figure out how much the car will go for. the reserve will be met very soon, either way.....that being said, with 39 people currently watching it i would think its gonna go a bit past the reserve. any local members are more than welcome to stop by to view the car also. anyhow, i guess people can assume what they want but i find it somewhat funny that i'm accused of manipulating bidding.....that being said, i say "somewhat" because making unbased accusations takes money out of my pocket even though i have no control over when/how others bid. take care fellas, peace

·
Registered
153 Posts
XmentalPilot said:
Looks like the bidders were fishing for the reserve is all....
People will run the bid up until they reach reserve, then withdraw their bid. Then offer you less than reserve price.

:idea: :idea:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts