Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
north ga dealer has one in showroom and wondering how low will he go. over the phone he said 42,000. have heard as low as 39,000 in mich.

·
Registered
90 Posts
hugoagogo said:
north ga dealer has one in showroom and wondering how low will he go. over the phone he said 42,000. have heard as low as 39,000 in mich.
Yes I agree, in January the Mich. dealership and one in Mil. WS had the same car, 2004's Z06 Z16, 605 miles and 602 miles, 39,995 price quote on each, cash deal though. I just wasn't diggin' that stripe. Nice prices though.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
hugoagogo said:
Spring is hear. The prices for used 03's and 04's have gone up a little. At 42G's I don't believe there much wiggle room left. All the rebates/ incentives that the General had are now over. Don't let them try to get 500.00 for paper work etc. Let us know how you make out. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
hugoagogo said:
Which dealer? I have thought of a Z16 myself. What do you think they would give me for my 02 with 39,000 on it? :pp:

·
Registered
76 Posts
hugoagogo said:
friend of mine bought one in michigan for $41500 this last january. i think it had around 150 miles on the odometer. i bought a plane-jane, black/mod red in may of 04 for around $42K - so he got a better deal than i did. with the incentives, GM earning points, cancellation of my extended warrenty, and my 2000 NBM coupe (26K miles), it cost me about $15.7K out the door for a new z06

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
dwjZ06 said:
Which dealer? I have thought of a Z16 myself. What do you think they would give me for my 02 with 39,000 on it? :pp:
Trade in 27 to 29 G's :cheers:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
hugoagogo said:
Make him an offer. He May have a few bucks packed in there for someone if they trade. The car you are looking at is only worth what someone will pay for it. Tell him how much you are willing to pay. Let him come back with a number. I hate the purchase aspect of owning a car. A bunch of B.S.

D.J.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just bought my '04 with 14,000 miles, one owner, clean carfax for $38,000 - the dealer was asking $39,900. I searched NADA and Kelly Blue Book (in addition to speaking to another Chevy Dealer who is a close friend) and considering my trade I feel comfortable with a fair deal. This particular dealership was giving me more than any other dealer on the trade, by $1000.

Even though the mileage was evidence of a daily driver this particular '04 was stronger (or felt that way) that an '02 and '03 I was looking at for considerably less cash.

After everything was said an done I would have paid list price for this '04 - if that gives you any idea of how happy I am.

D-Day

Good Luck!

:cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts