Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone experience this message?

It actually appeared after I've been driving for a little bit when the "Reserve Fuel" message appeared, then suddenly "Check gauges" showed up.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yup happened to me twice. Check gauges, fuel needle to empty and Reserve Fuel in the DIC. Apparently an issue on several vettes. If you go to the owner FAQ on the left you can figure out how to check the codes through the DIC.

I checked mine and got a P1431 Fuel Level Sensor 2 Ciruit Performance -C. I believe the dealer has a fix for this one. I gotta make an appointment for that...I just hate going to the dealer.

Good luck!

Paul

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
DIC Codes

Help!

I looked in the FAQ couldn't find how tocheck the codes.:-? Can somebody help?:cool:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
CODES

Push the forth button down and hold it down while pushing the first button 4 times. Let me know how it works for you. :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
z06175mph said:
Anyone experience this message?

It actually appeared after I've been driving for a little bit when the "Reserve Fuel" message appeared, then suddenly "Check gauges" showed up.
This is normal. It is just alerting you that your now on reserve fuel. Just hit the reset button to clear the message and head to the gas station sometimes soon ;)

·
Registered
298 Posts
I was assuming that z06175mph wasn't actually on reserve fuel. Each time it happened to me I had 3/4 of a tank left.

Sorry if I missed that one!

Paul

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
DIC Codes

Sanford & Paul:

Thanks for the info guys!!:D

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
DIC Codes