I dont think hes gonna have much business anymore:lol:

·
Registered
568 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He's still posting on the viper board.....but his reception isnt overwhelmingly warm. I think there are one or two loyalists.:roll:

·
Registered
464 Posts
He's gettin hammered on the Viperclub.org forum again too.

OUCH! Man some people need lessons on running business

2Charmed

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I just got the first E-mail from Hennessey since he promised to FedEx me a check a month ago, and instead of trying to "fix" things he threatened to sue me for slander ... I guess I am just making all of this up. The $20,250.00 that I sent him was not real either. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
No Mercy, if you want to send $20,250 to my law practice, I can make it disappear faster than John H. did. :eek: I feel really bad for you, I hope it doesn't hurt too long. John H. will get his someday too. What goes around...

At least you made sure no one else on these Forums got taken by him.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Bill, That Nucking Futs!! It isn't slander if it's the TRUTH. :puke:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
No Mercy,

If Hennessey's business is for sale and goes into Escrow, you might be able to file a lien with the Escrow Company for your $20,250.00.... I've been sucessful in doing this many times as President of our Homeowner's Assn. on people who owe us $$ in unpaid dues, and subsequently sell their homes. It's soooooo sweet....!!

Is your attorney in Hawaii working with a firm in Texas?? You might want to persue this angle. First, you'll want to know if it is in fact for sale. If his house is for sale.....ditto :D With his tax liens, soiled reputation, firing of employee's.....it wouldn't suprise me!!

HTH Bill.....we are all rooting for you Bro :guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

Barrie
01ZEE06
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
N4C5S, :lol: :lol: :cheers:

Rippied, I have long since recovered financially, it's my attitude that is being tested by this clown. I am putting a very strong "package" against this guy. Screw the civil stuff ... ;) Thanks!! :cheers:

Darth, Whats up bruddah? :cheers: :cheers:

01ZEE06, Now that is creative. Thanks! :cheers:

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Unfortunate. As a small time investor I have seen other businesses go under not because of a bad product or service provided, but because of poor business accumen.

John may be a good wrench and tuner but if his company was public, I would never invest. Good management is one of the most important criteria to a successful business.

Too bad he didn't bring someone on board to run the business for him as it sounds like it may end up being his undoing.

Pat :roll:

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
We are famous ...

Quote "If you think the corvette forum is a lynch mob, you should see z06vett.com. OUCH!"

Hey HMS, I have a Viper, can you please take my money too?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts