Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
2002Z06Yellow said:
The racing section sucks, thats why he posted in the pit road sectin. IF the mods overlook it more people will be able to view it. If its something special and worth it the mods should bend the rules a little bit. It doesnt make sense to stick to the rules if we can use our brains.
There is a lot of 'history' here that you are not aware of.

The rules of this site have been in place since 2001 (including vendor rules). This site has grown faster than most other car sites in the last tens years.
Thank you for your comments but we see no reason to bend the rules for one vendor who has been upset for the last 2+ years that we have any rules at all.

Mike

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Zippy said:
Racing posts belongs in racing section..what's so complicated about that?

Zippy :bang: :bang:

I could pick holes in a ton of post if I was following the letter of the law. Vendors pay we don't so a little leeway would be nice for all vendors. Someone has an up coming track event posted in Racing section, is it racing? No not until the event is on progress or over. I never look in the events section for track events. Many will never race on track but enjoy a video even if there are a waxer.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Whenever I want to see "new post," no matter what topic, I click on "new posts" button above. That way, one can see any new posts easily, no matter what section it's posted in.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Zippy said:
Whenever I want to see "new post," no matter what topic, I click on "new posts" button above. That way, one can see any new posts easily, no matter what section it's posted in.
I do the same thing :D

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
speedpup said:
I could pick holes in a ton of post if I was following the letter of the law. Vendors pay we don't so a little leeway would be nice for all vendors. Someone has an up coming track event posted in Racing section, is it racing? No not until the event is on progress or over. I never look in the events section for track events. Many will never race on track but enjoy a video even if there are a waxer.
I agree :ity:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Lou,
I feel your pain... the majority of the people on here have no clue. Somone posted a picture of their car at the dragstrip not too long ago in the Racing section and 99% of the comments was "nice wax job". How can so many people be so oblivious? What is really needed is a y-body forum dedicated to AutoX & Road Race like FRRAX for f-bodies.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
MikesZ06 said:
There is a lot of 'history' here that you are not aware of.

The rules of this site have been in place since 2001 (including vendor rules). This site has grown faster than most other car sites in the last tens years.
Thank you for your comments but we see no reason to bend the rules for one vendor who has been upset for the last 2+ years that we have any rules at all.

Mike
I understand your position and point of view just as much as i understand his. I am sorry if i am entering an argument i have no business in as i try to stay out of the moderators discussions becuase they already have a time consuming job and one more opinion will only use more of their time :cheers:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.