·
Registered
680 Posts
1FD, YOU are one of the reasons this place is SOOOOO :cool: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Fastdog,

I'm just wondering if I have a TPW of 9/17 how come I don't have a build date yet? Any ideas Anybody? Thanks Greg.:(

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Torched said:
Fastdog,

I'm just wondering if I have a TPW of 9/17 how come I don't have a build date yet? Any ideas Anybody? Thanks Greg.:(
I really don't know. Might be a holdover and was partially built friday and will be finished today.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Fastdog,

As allways thanks for your help.Keeping the faith.Greg.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Dog, please update at least once again this week (Friday for sure), okay? There are several of us sitting at 3400 with cars scheduled to be built starting this week. Then, there's TORCHED, whose new baby is well overdue. Hang in there guy. ;)

Thanks Dog!!! :)

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
Thanks Fastdog. This is my week also. I just hope the folks at the plant don't have any hangovers this week. :lol:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Thanks,

Thanks to fastdog and everybody who kept me in perspective during "THE WAIT".Looks like Maxie will be getting the car soon.Greg:D :cheers:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Steve,

I'll be taking some delivery pics when intercity lines shows up at the front door.Couple more weeks to wait.I just bought a digital camera so i'm getting familar with it to get those www.Z06VETTE.com banner shots.G:D :D :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts