Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
1fastdog is the best

THANKS a million for the update and the 3400 event code. You have no idea how seeing that makes us feel. :cheers:
God bless you and yours,
God bless the USA
Jim and Carol

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Dog, you just made my day. My order just went to "3400" so as I understand it, TPW of 9-24 is cast in stone. I am really excited about finally getting a Z06. It should only be a matter of a few more weeks now. Yippie!!! :D

JLH, looks like you, me and Alan A., are in the middle of the pack, all with 3400s and TPW starting next week, while jimsalone, Jeff N., Z06 Rick, Torched, JAMES P, JZ, RICEKLR, Joe F, EB_Z06 are leading the charge this week, and Mufflerbearing, newbluez06, JWilson, BF are bringing up the rear just behind us. We are all going to be a group of one happy dudes in the next few weeks.

According to the Order Info Status list, a good number of us are well on are way to new 2002 Z06 ownership.

Congrats to one and all and a special thanks to Dog for helping us all stay informed and on top of the ordering process.

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
TPW of 9-24 will work for me. Thanks Fastdog. You've done it again. :lol:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Ya,,,, all related

:D This is GREAT:cheers: :cheers: I don't know about your house but ours is one happy place. I have had the runaround from smaller dealers and it looks like now it will happen. It's the dog that keeps us updated, not my dealer. The dog is GREAT, but then we love dogs and have always had two. But not like this dog. Thanks again 1fastdog. We need to stay in touch, we are now related you know.:D
To the dog and now some new relatives that I just found out about:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Brothers and Sisters,

I can tell you this, my Bro 1fastdog does this for us because we are the TRUE enthusiasts. JC and I aren't here to make money, we just want to enjoy the brotherhood and share the spirit!! :cool:

This is to you DOG!!:cheers::guiness: :cheers: :guiness: :cheers: See ya at the Eckler's Reunion!! Is it October yet?? :D

·
Registered
680 Posts
dsinned said:
Dog, you just made my day. My order just went to "3400" so as I understand it, TPW of 9-24 is cast in stone. I am really excited about finally getting a Z06. It should only be a matter of a few more weeks now. Yippie!!! :D

JLH, looks like you, me and Alan A., are in the middle of the pack, all with 3400s and TPW starting next week, while jimsalone, Jeff N., Z06 Rick, Torched, JAMES P, JZ, RICEKLR, Joe F, EB_Z06 are leading the charge this week, and Mufflerbearing, newbluez06, JWilson, BF are bringing up the rear just behind us. We are all going to be a group of one happy dudes in the next few weeks.

According to the Order Info Status list, a good number of us are well on are way to new 2002 Z06 ownership.

Congrats to one and all and a special thanks to Dog for helping us all stay informed and on top of the ordering process.

:cheers:
Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!! :z: :z: :z:

·
Registered
25 Posts
1FD,

I'm on my way to pick up my car tomorrow and you have certainly made the wait more bearable. Thanks for all the updates and keep the spirit because you are truely one of the "good guys" that live in this land of ours.

Jody

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
jbalch said:
1FD,

I'm on my way to pick up my car tomorrow and you have certainly made the wait more bearable. Thanks for all the updates and keep the spirit because you are truely one of the "good guys" that live in this land of ours.

Jody
Hey, to all you folks... I love checking a number and seeing a 3100, a 3400 or better still a 3800!!!!...

Post a pic of the car once you get it, post a story of your best experience so far in your 'vette...best of all remember... a 'vette is a very personal experience...maybe it's a "you and your special partner" experience, but best of all, what makes the car an icon is the folks that love it.

Once you get your car make some great memories with it, that's reward enough for me. Least of all, don't wonder why I do this... I have my reasons. Most of all ...be alive, be grateful you can afford it, and enjoy the car for what it is....

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Ya,,,, all related

JLH-Z06 said:
:D This is GREAT:cheers: :cheers: I don't know about your house but ours is one happy place. I have had the runaround from smaller dealers and it looks like now it will happen. It's the dog that keeps us updated, not my dealer. The dog is GREAT, but then we love dogs and have always had two. But not like this dog. Thanks again 1fastdog. We need to stay in touch, we are now related you know.:D
To the dog and now some new relatives that I just found out about:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Great!

Truth be known, I have a huge place in my heart for dogs, Partucularly greyhounds. I trained racing dogs at one time in my life, owned some racers too. It's sadly a business that's a shadow of it's former glory. I was pretty good at it and fortunate enough to be lucky too.. Dogs are a lot like cars...they'll run their ass off if you treat them right. Let's just say I'm very competitive. It's always more fun to win.

·
Registered
991 Posts
3400 YESSSS

1fastdog, you can bet that we will post pix, if I can figure out how to do it, well I think I do know how, I do have a dig. camera so it will be easy. Just finished painting the inside of the heated and AC garage, will lay new carpet in the next couple of days. Living in the garage will be the "old" well new 300M & SSEi and the new Z.Thanks dog, you have for sure made the wait seem kind of fun. Always looking for your updates and hoping we are on the list. Next you will post for us,,,,3800.
Jim and Carol:cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
1fastdog

thanks for the info.

Built 9-12-01, this is the best news I've had all week. I can't wait until I can change my sig.

Thanks again.:D :D :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts