Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know if any of you are going to the CHEVY/VETTEFEST in Chicago March 2nd and 3rd. I am entering two vehicles of my own and would love to see more Z06Vette.com people there and finally meet some of you.We had a great time there last fall. Should be fun.

Jackhammer:guiness:

·
Registered
93 Posts
i will be there . hope to see you there i dont know if im bringing my car down we will see .. but hope to see you there .. let me know where your going to be .. .. thanks jim

·
Registered
84 Posts
Jackhammer said:
Let me know if any of you are going to the CHEVY/VETTEFEST in Chicago March 2nd and 3rd. I am entering two vehicles of my own and would love to see more Z06Vette.com people there and finally meet some of you.We had a great time there last fall. Should be fun.

I will be attending the show wothout my car. Let me know your plate # and I will look for you.
Rocky

·
Registered
496 Posts
I won't be doing this show, but the Z06 SS will be at the Corvette/Chevy Expo in Houston on Feb 23 & 24. Do I need a Z06Vette.com banner for this show?

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
SS,

A banner would be great, contact JC or Frank for one. If you guy's didn't dont forget to put your shows in the calendar.......

:cool:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'll be there, but not with my car. I'll look for ya.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I am hoping to be there too.

- Charley

·
Registered
93 Posts
show

i will be there with my car and my buddies nassu blue 98 i have a my 02 with new corsa hope to see you guys there... wish all could be there a very nice show .. hope to have a banner for show ... see you all there.. thanks jim

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will have my Pewter 2001 Lifted Silverado and my 2002 Millenium Yellow/ Mod Red Z06 in the show. The Vette will be with the guys from Bernard Chevrolet's Vettes. The Plate on the Z06 is "STUFFD" . Both vehicles will have "JACKHAMMER RACING" on them. Look for us at the show and we'll have a beer together !!

·
Registered
93 Posts
show

cool i will also have a 02 yellow with mod red hope to see you there ... ill have the corsa exhaust and i will also be with a nassu blue one as well talk to you soon .. cool:guiness: :cheers:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
McCormick Place In the City of Chicago.

·
Registered
755 Posts
IMA Z06 said:
SS,

A banner would be great, contact JC or Frank for one. If you guy's didn't dont forget to put your shows in the calendar.......

:cool:
IMA Z06
Its Farris here again, I would love to get my hands on one of those banners:D how do I get it :-? :-? I would like to go to different places here in F L A and take pics of Z:cool: And I know your the right man to ask:yeadog: :yeadog: :z: Farris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts