Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 seats together for sunday April 24th game. !:20 start. We can't go so would like to sell for what I paid $74. Upper deck reserved. I was there on opening day. We could see everything fine. You can e-mail or call if interested. 630-523-3600. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Jim, you are lucky to get rid of those tickets so fast. The Cubs traded all their good players.....not even fun watching them on TV anymore. :(

Bob :-?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bob

I try to get there a few times a year no matter how they play. Nothing like Wrigley Field. I still have tickets for seven more games this season :jammin:

Jim

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Jim said:
Bob

I try to get there a few times a year no matter how they play. Nothing like Wrigley Field. I still have tickets for seven more games this season :jammin:

Jim
This is not to flame you Jim, but to flame Cubbie management. This is the reason the cubs will never be a serious contender or keep good players. They know cubs fans will attend games and be loyal. Win or lose, they'll make money so why keep high dollar players on their payroll.

BTW....im a lifetime Cubs fan too.

Jim

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Jim, I'm an old Cubbie too. Used to go in the late '60's when the lineup was.........Williams, Santo & Banks. With Brickhouse doing the announcing.......BOOM! Hey, Hey....there goes another one out on Waveland Avenue. :yeadog: Sammy needed to go with his "attitude"; hope he bats 150 in Baltimore and they discover a real "cork bat". But to let Alou and others go... :mah: Hope you see some good games. :thumb:

Bob :D

·
Registered
830 Posts
Buddy of mine has tickets for 17 games this year...we'll see how many we make it to...or can afford after the $6 beers.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beers are $5 & $5.50. I don't drink there. I just enjoy Wrigley. ;) I've been a Cub Fan for over 47 years. Win or loose. Just like being there. They say you can't go back but it seems you can there. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I hope to take in a game or two this year. Growing up, I'd get to see a game or two every summer. I used to say I was Dave Kingman when I played baseball in the back yard. I miss Harry. I have a sound clip of Harry Carrey singing take me out to the ball game if any of you want it emailed to you (if it'll fit in an email, its only 791kb).

Jim

·
Registered
114 Posts
Cubs fans.. pfffft :screwy:
Just kiddin guys :p Wrigley is pretty damn cool. I'm down here trying to enjoy Busch as much as I can before they make it go boom. :eyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts