Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer has NO info yet on their ZO6 Allocation(s).

Does anyone in the Chicago area have any info from their Dealer yet? Or know anything about Chicago's general Allocations?.. Or why a Large Chicago Chevy dealer has no Allocation yet?

Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
765 Posts
There's no geography in the allocation - it's purely how many corvettes have been sold by the dealer in the 12 months Jun 04-Jun 05 for the outlook letter. Your dealer did get a letter and is chosing to not share the information with you. A dealer name could help if you want specifics.

Remember that you can buy your Corvette anywhere and have it drop shipped.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jdogg said:
There's no geography in the allocation - it's purely how many corvettes have been sold by the dealer in the 12 months Jun 04-Jun 05 for the outlook letter. Your dealer did get a letter and is chosing to not share the information with you. A dealer name could help if you want specifics.

Remember that you can buy your Corvette anywhere and have it drop shipped.
My dealer tells me they dont even have pricing information or anything in their computer, is this a total lie? My salesman tells me when he goes into the order bank in their computer, the C6 ZO6 isnt even on the screen.. I hope they arent lying to me, I've become pretty close friends with my salesman over the last 2 years I've had a deposit down.. I have called around a few dealers curiously about timeframe in getting a car.. all the dealers in my area have taken several deposits, and only a handful expect 2 or more cars before 2006.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
SELLER said:
My dealer tells me they dont even have pricing information or anything in their computer, is this a total lie? My salesman tells me when he goes into the order bank in their computer, the C6 ZO6 isnt even on the screen.. I hope they arent lying to me, I've become pretty close friends with my salesman over the last 2 years I've had a deposit down.. I have called around a few dealers curiously about timeframe in getting a car.. all the dealers in my area have taken several deposits, and only a handful expect 2 or more cars before 2006.
Who is you dealer if you dont mind?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
765 Posts
I don't know your dealer, but I can tell you without hesitation that 1.) ordering information is in VOMS, Autobook and the online order guide, 2.) Every dealer got the letter, 3.) The ZO6 is a separate allocation group, not an orderable option on the regular car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
What dealer in chicago?

There are a few around here that can get them.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found out my allocation today.. November build. Wish it was sooner, but I'm happy I finally know.

Anyone want to chime in with a Color suggestion? I'm leaning towards yellow (I like the flash), with Polished Wheels.

Also, I have ZERO need for NAV, but does anyone think for longterm resale I should get the NAV? I feel like the average ZO6 owner would never use it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Nothing wrong with Yellow. Polished wheels were hard to get. Are you getting 1LZ or 2LZ?
Nav. is the kicker.....may kick yourself if you don't.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
I have navigation on my current vehicle and wouldn't buy another without it if it was an option. Even if you are only in familar areas I still think it is neat to see where you are on a moving map. But that is just me I like the latest and the greatest of all electronic and tech stuff, which also just happens to include the new Z. It is definately the greatest of the latest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
SELLER said:
Found out my allocation today.. November build. Wish it was sooner, but I'm happy I finally know.

Anyone want to chime in with a Color suggestion? I'm leaning toward yellow (I like the flash), with Polished Wheels.

Also, I have ZERO need for NAV, but does anyone think for longterm resale I should get the NAV? I feel like the average ZO6 owner would never use it.
The Z06 looks great in any color. So no matter what you choose you will be happy and the car will look great. My Favorite is Velocity Yellow. I would like to see it offered with the black/red interior instead of just black with red stitching in the interior. Maybe they will latter in the year. :z:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
What is UI?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
jdogg said:
I don't know your dealer, but I can tell you without hesitation that 1.) ordering information is in VOMS, Autobook and the online order guide, 2.) Every dealer got the letter, 3.) The ZO6 is a separate allocation group, not an orderable option on the regular car.
:yeadog:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top