Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of parting with the Z as it has lost it's hold on me. Short attention span, attention deficit and all.

2003 Blk/Blk, slightly fewer than 8K miles. Only mods are Blackwing (have stock air box), red - amber Euro taillights, third brake flasher, ceramic pads, machined face stock Z wheels, hard wired Valentine 1, oil changed three times. Very clean and well cared for. Has seen rain a few times. I am running Dunlop Sport 9000s front 255-45s, rear 285-40s. Have the stock tires with fewer than 1K on them.

This is not an emotional issue, so if you think only a low price is warranted, say so.

What I see here will influence my decision to sell.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I agree with the others on price. One factor to consider is the pending release of the C6 Z06 price (some day....). It will be interesting to see what type of impact the C6 Z price has on the C5 market. If the C6 Z is priced high ($70k), nothing much will happen. If it's priced close to $60k I think that the market will see another flood of C5 Z06's, thus driving down the value of yours. Purely speculation on my part, but wanted to chime in.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I think the estimates above are pretty realistic, also thats just about dead on per kelly blue book :thumb:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
I agree with the rest on the price :yeadog:
Really can see higher prices in a few select parts of the country though.

Jack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts