Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will have some engine pieces from Design Specialties for sale at the fest if anyone is interested.

Used, in great condition

See me to check them out-alternator cover, battery cover, wheel covers, etc

-Leslie

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Cool !

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
I need a new alternator cover Leslie. The Stainless steel one I have had the tabs break off from vibration. How much do you want so I can bring along enough money?

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ed-I am thinking half of what I paid-each piece around $100, but you check out the condition and we can bargain:D

I have in chrome:

alternator cover
tail louvers
wheel well covers
battery cover
fuse cover
steering fluid cover
master cylinder cover

I gave all my CF to my friends last night

all sales will go towards my friend's '79 corvette so we can get it back on the road!

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
OK. I have CF on top of everything else in my compartment like you used to have but there is no CF to cover the altenator on the left side. :D

·
Registered
525 Posts
Leslie
I'm also interested in some of you chrome parts and I will have a few carbon fiber pieces to sell. Panzer I saw you were first on the alt. cover if you don't want it I'll take it as I have a few other design specialties pieces.

Tom

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
I want the piece.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Why are you getting away from the CF and chrome goodies?

Charlie

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
blkZ06 said:
not into the show stuff anymore, want to lighten it as much as I can for the track :p
Oh, okay! I was just curious.

Charlie

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
this is Leslie haha

you got it George!

see you when you get here, I am sitting at the Hampton having breakfast with MDickie, Msiska and Brit:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts